[Newbies] Re: Beginners questions

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Nov 8 22:41:02 UTC 2006

Il giorno mer, 08/11/2006 alle 19.30 +0100, Klaus D. Witzel ha scritto:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> this is because you post in the HTML format, in which your messages
> appears quite nice
>
> -
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.beginners/1368
>
> But all these mailing lists are run in plain text mode. So perhaps you
> switch your mail client to plain text mode, like we all do, and everybody
> will be happy :)

Yes, most of the subscribers of this mailing list send their messages in
plain text.

Jeff, if you wish to send messages in HTML, you may go to you membership
options page and change your settings. But please note that changing
that won't have any effect on those who reply to you and convert your
messages from HTML to text.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni