[Newbies] Help (and where to find it) ?

rudolf-Rednose Rudolf-Rednose at gmx.de
Fri Nov 10 22:31:09 UTC 2006

Hello all,

besides that there should be some references to documentation within
the package you download or on the website where you download from, the
squeakcomunity  is always helpful. That seems (to me) the general
approach :)

Ned Konz had written some documentation about his package (Thank You).
It's a Project on BobsSuperSwiki about 500kb. You can get it for example
with a Squeak3.6 image,
open a filelist,
in the filter-pane (the one with '*' in it) type Connect*,
in the left pane scroll down to Bobs SuperSwiki and klick on it (you
need a Internetconnection),
the right pane will be populated with the filtered projects,
chose ConnectorsMS-nk.013.pr and load it in.
You will get this project and within it you have an interactive
documentation called Welcome To Connectors!

Or if you have a fast Internetconnection you can download (46mb)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Web/Demoes/
<http://www.iam.unibe.ch/%7Educasse/Web/Demoes/April02Demo.zip>A
<http://www.iam.unibe.ch/%7Educasse/Web/Demoes/April02Demo.zip>pril02Demo.zip
<http://www.iam.unibe.ch/%7Educasse/Web/Demoes/April02Demo.zip>
it's an image with a presentation of many many squeak-projects (many are
just slides, but Welcome To Connectors! is a real project so you can
interact with it). Enter the project Demo Space, in the upper right
corner enter Connectors Demo.

If you find newer or better documentation, or if you create some
yourself, then it might be a good idea to put it on the swiki.

Cheers Rudolf