[Newbies] More questions on beginner's lesson

Another Dave dooright101 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 17:38:36 UTC 2006

 Forging on ahead, I tried lesson #2. This seems to be a very important
lesson: Create two boxes, put some text in one, push a button and transfer
it over to the other. Several useful concepts here.

But the tutorial doesn't work for me. I can't make sense out of what is
supposed to be dragged where. The text doesn't agree with the pictures, and
vice versa. I'm sure I've tried all possible combinations.