[Newbies] How to squeeze Multiple Inheritance into Squeak ?

Warakorn Paphrawat warakorn_paphrawat at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 19:40:09 UTC 2006

Squeak does not support multiple inheritance.

Sadly enough the possibility of Multiple Inheritance in Squeak would greatly benefit me in my current Squeak project ?

What would you suggest to squeeze some sort of Multiple Inheritance into Squeak ?

- C-like Macros / or some kind of automation
- Traits
- some other possibilities

What is your experience ?

The idea to design my system better and introduce more abstraction is valid, but  I still would like to stick Multiple Inheritance.