[Newbies] Re: Bugging out of Squeak

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 15 14:21:19 UTC 2006

> 4 - I cannot reproduce the message you cite 'Quit without saving the
> image', can you tell us precisely where and what you click and what kind
> of widget is then talking to you.

In the final 3.9 image, at the bottom of the world menu, there is a
"Save and quit" option followed by a "Quit" option.  The "quit" option
does what he says, it asks if you want to save before you quit, quit
without saving, or cancel.  When you see "save and quit" followed by
"quit", it is confusing to have "quit" ask you if you want to save.

Squeak has been this way for a long time.

-Ralph