[Newbies] Re: Bugging out of Squeak

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Wed Nov 15 22:59:17 UTC 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:47:27 +0100
"Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> wrote:

Hallo Klaus,

> there are 4 possibilities which come to my mind:

> 1
> 2
> 3

None of the above.

> 4 - I cannot reproduce the message you cite 'Quit without saving the
> image', can you tell us precisely where and what you click and what
> kind of widget is then talking to you.

Sehr einfach.  So geht's:

On the desktop menu the last entry says:

"Quitter sans enregistrer l'image"

And when you click on that, it asks you if you want to save the image.
Try it, you'll see the same.

I've tried with other language settings, and it seens French is quite
unique in that matter !

Could someone change that to only "Quitter" and add the three dots like
it was suggested ?  OR... Make it really quit without saving the image
since that's the option right above (I think that'd be the "bäst")

BTW, Polish sieht ganz wie Deutsch aus ! ;-)

And Czech looks a lot like English ! ;-)

Alles gut,
Al