[Newbies] Moving an object inside another object with respective to cursor position

mnrao tarun_reddy11 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 01:54:55 UTC 2006

hi all,
       I have created an rectangle morph and a small ellipse morph. I want
to place the ellipse in the rectangle and move the small ellipse(circle) in
the direction of the mouse pointer. I want the small ellipse does not come
out of the rectangle but small ellipse should be moving with respect to
direction of the mouse just as movingeyemorph making the ellipse stay at one
place move with in the direction of mouse .can anyone help me make this
happen