[Newbies] Moving an object inside another object with respective to cursor position

Andrew Burton darkbeast at darkbeast.com
Sun Nov 19 16:38:59 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Other than that, it's just some math.

For this kind of thing (something like the eyes that follow your mouse)
would it just be math (calculating a certain distance from the center of
the object you're over) or would use an objects "colorUnder" at all?

After playing with "colorUnder" in some experiments last night, I'm
leaning toward math, but I'd prefer to hear it from an expert.  I'd
prefer it so I could also ask: what kind of situation is "colorUnder"
best used for?

--
Andrew Burton
tuglyraisin at aol.com