[Newbies] Sophie on Linux

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Nov 23 12:47:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

Bert Freudenberg escribió:
> On Nov 23, 2006, at 12:36 , Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

[...]
>> Its install page says that it will run on Windows XP and Linux
>> machines. I have followed the instructions for Linux and it doesn't
>> work. Would be really nice to help with the Linux alpha testing.
>
> What error do you get when you run Sophie.sh?

It was my fault. I could swear that some time ago I read the
instructions saying that I need to run Sophie.exe... I thought it was
suspicious to run an exe in Linux, instead of the usual sh files, but
may be I just mix & mess the instructions of Windows and Linux.

It's open, lets see how it works.

Thanks,

Offray