[Newbies] Growing image

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Nov 29 00:40:34 UTC 2006

Inspect the result of the following...

(((Object allSubclasses
    reject: [:each | Class allSubclasses includes: each])
        select: [:each | each allInstances size > 100])
            collect: [:each | each name -> each allInstances size])
                asSortedCollection: [:a :b | a value > b value]

It's not fast, but it'll get you what you want.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com