[Newbies] The Weekly Squeak is looking for volunteers

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Tue Oct 3 14:19:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

The Weekly Squeak is a blog/newszine that publishes newsbits about
Squeak and its development, tracking mailing lists, blogs and the like.

We've just restarted publications after a nine months hiatus, and we're
looking for volunteers to help us find and publish interesting news and
articles. Working with the News team is also a good way to get more
involved in the Squeak community.

So, if you're interested in helping, or you just have a newsbit or an
article you'd like to get published, please contact me
( giovanni at corriga.net ) or the Squeak News team
( news at lists.squeakfoundation.org ).

	Thanks,

		Giovanni