[Newbies] Morphic Layout Managers

Kenneth Payne kmp at atrium.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 8 18:08:47 UTC 2006

Bert-

Thanks for your help.

> This should actually work. I think you must not set the container to
> shrinkWrap.

I've been experimenting with layout by embedding morphs and using the morph
menu to change layout etc.

I think I've tried every combination of layouts and child layouts but I've
never got a sub-morph fill a cell or to change size with its container. I
must be doing something wrong.

> Right, you must give it a layout frame. Perhaps this helps:
>
> 	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2141

I've looked at the example. I'll do some experimenting with it this week.

Thanks again for your help.

- Ken