[Newbies] seeing inherited methods

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Oct 8 21:54:25 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 08/10/2006 alle 14.33 -0700, Warakorn Paphrawat ha
scritto:
> Hi !
> In squeak I haven't managed yet to see inherited methods.
> For instance subclassB extends superclassA. superclassA has several
> methods.
> However, when I like at the methods of subclassB, I cannot see the
> methods of superclassA (but there should be there).

The class browser only shows you the methods which are defined in the
selected class, which in your case is subclassB. In order to see the
methods of superclassA, you should browse to superclassA.

If you're interested in knowing all the messages subclassB can
understand you can look at the "vocabulary" of subclassB. You can open
the vocabulary browser by middleclicking on the class name in the class
list pane and selecting "browse protocol (p)".

	Giovanni