[Newbies] Morphic Layout Managers

Kenneth Payne kmp at atrium.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 18:03:23 UTC 2006

Todd -

Nothing is more irritating than the lack of documentation for squeak.

If I do ever sort out how to layout sub-morphs, I will certainly write it up
for others and in words of one syllable so people like me can understand it.

By the way, that proportional layout code that Bert pointed out seems to do
what I want. (Thanks again, Bert). Now I just have to understand it.

- Ken