[Newbies] please help

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:02:55 UTC 2006

so there are french teacher teaching langages that they do not
understand... really strange.
Can you tell us more? where are you?
There are lot of books on web about smalltalk that you can read and
there is even a french book on squeak and
free columns so you can get a lot of information.

Look at my web page
http://www.univ-savoie.fr/Portail/Groupes/LISTIC/membres/
Stephane.Ducasse/index.html
Stef