[Newbies] please help

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 17:35:26 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 04:30:30PM +0200, Jerem' wrote:
>      <WEBTEAM at LISTS.SQUEAKFOUNDATION.ORG>Hi , we're french guys and , at
>      school , we're just learning "Squeak"
>      > > and searching some examples to help us.
>      > >
>      > > Our teachers doesn't know this language that's why we ask it to you
>      !!
>      > >
>      > > Would you be so kind as to send us a little script of a squeak
>      > > application!!

If you are familiar with another language, my in-progress
tutorial may help you. Only chapters 1 and 2 are ready:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5869

You can find other introductory material at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/377
(some of it is incomplete - Sorry. I am working on it)

If you could state your area of interest, I could probably point
you to something more relevant.

>      > > Remenber we're novices ....Thankfully

Don't worry; everyone here is as well

--
Matthew Fulmer