[Newbies] thanks for help with super and inheritance

dennis petrocelli shortoneskanda at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 14:30:16 UTC 2006

Thanks to everyone who contributed a reply to my question regarding the use of super and inheritance.  This community is a wonderful resource for people like me who are trying to a learn a new programming system on their own.  Sorry if I created the impression that I was trying to get an answer for homework off the 'net.  I'm many years out from school and largely self-taught:  I write code to help me manage data for my day job (psychiatry).  Previously I used emacs lisp, but found it difficult to organize and manage programs of any real size and thought smalltalk might offer some advantages in this regard.

  Thanks,
  dennis