[Newbies] Etoy tutorials on Squeakland and documentation in general

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 20 22:24:24 UTC 2006

Ianas,

If you have a .pr file, you can load it into Squeak by starting Squeak,
left-clicking (depends on your OS) somewhere on the background, that should
show a "World Menu". In the menu click on "load project from file". That
should load and open the project.

As far as I can say, you cannot simply "open" the .pr file in a browser, it
has to have a "surrounding" HTML  with an object tag. There are lots of links
on Squekland.org.

I think you are asking about eToys documentation specifically - I do not know
about that, but there is a book named

"Squeak: Powerful Ideas in the Classroom"

It has eToys projects in it, you can get it on Amazon or directly from
Squeakland.

http://squeakland.org/

Some tutorials are here:

http://squeakland.org/whatis/tutorials.html