[Newbies] Re: One click setup for 3.9 [win]

Xinyu Liu liuxinyu95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 08:39:01 UTC 2006

I fixed a problem in the installer.
When user installs squeak to a folder which name contains space letter, the
Windows short cut such as:
squeak.exe folder name\xxxx.image
will failed to parse the full path. Add quote mark will solve this problem.
Please get the latest one from:
http://liuxinyu95.googlepages.com/squeak3.9_win_installer.exe

Best regards.

Liu.