[Newbies] TinyDisplay crashes with an MVC project

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Wed Oct 25 20:28:55 UTC 2006

Hello,

While customising the latest Squeak (3.9 build 7066) to my preference I
noticed a setting that causes the windows VM to crash. If you go to the
preference browser, and set the  general >> tinyDisplay setting to
enabled, and after that if you create a new MVC project, enter it and
leave it to go back to the main project, the result is that the VM will
freeze.

Is this a know issue ? Where is the place to report bugs (or check if
some have already been raised) ?

Thanks !
Stephane