[Newbies] code browser - dead tree version?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:22:26 UTC 2006

> > There is a package made by damien cassou that generate nice latex and
> > ps format.
> > It should be on squeaksource.com I do not know the name of the package
> > by hearth.
>
> This is SmallAutoDoc. If you need help just ask.
> Lukas made something too.

Indeed, you can download it from the Pier repository at
<http://mc.lukas-renggli.ch/pier>. I used to for my the appendix of my
Master Thesis. The idea is that you use the wiki syntax in your class-
and method-comments and then it parses and generates either a Pier
site or a Latex document that you can then transform to a PDF. Of
course, there are many clickable references generated automatically,
but you can also put them manually in your code ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch