[Newbies] The Weekly Squeak is back!

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Sep 5 13:32:18 UTC 2006

Hi Giovanni,

I have seen in your blog that there where a demo on different squeak
developments and I would like to get more information about them, and
even, if its possible, a runnable example, specially on Sophie from the
Future of the Book project, and from the people of Impara (wold be nice
also to know more about the others).

May be you can get me more info with the authors, I'm trying to get
downloadable and executable examples of the software, but they seem not
available.

Cheers,

Offray