[Newbies] The Weekly Squeak is back!

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Sep 6 08:41:51 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 05/09/2006 alle 08.32 -0500, Offray Vladimir Luna
Cárdenas ha scritto:
> Hi Giovanni,
>
> I have seen in your blog that there where a demo on different squeak
> developments [SNIP]

Just a quick note on a side point: the Weekly Squeak is not my personal
blog. While at the moment I'm the only one posting, the blog will be the
collective effort of the Squeak News team
( http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/news ).

Joining the News team is also a good way for getting deep into the
Squeak community. So if any of you would be interested in working on the
Weekly Squeak (with articles, newsbits, interviews, reports), we'll be
happy to have you on board.

	Giovanni