[Newbies] problems with SqueakMap account

Dave Raymer dave.raymer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:51:20 UTC 2006

Gentlebeings,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this question ... but given
that I'm a Squeak beginner it seems like the first place to start.  I've
tried to create a SqueakMap account, and much like building a castle in a
swamp -- it fell over.  That is, I got a simple "an error has occurred"
message.  So I tried it again, and guess what, it fell over too.  I am now
the proud owner of 2 SqueakMap accounts for which I never received the
initial login email.

I tried the 'mainteiners' [sic] link -- but got an email in spanish that
seemed to indicate that the email address for the 'mainteiners' was not good
(but my spanish is rotten ...).

Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

br,
  Dave