[Newbies] [ANN] UI for managing Pier users

David Pollak dpp at athena.com
Mon Sep 18 20:17:31 UTC 2006

Howdy,

I have released the first version of a Web-based UI for creating,
editing, and removing user from Pier (based on Lukas Renggli's Pier-
Security package.)

The project is available at:
http://www.squeaksource.com/PierSecurityManager.html

This is my first Smalltalk program and I'd welcome feedback on the
code.  Specifically, I'm coming to Smalltalk via Ruby, Java, C++, and
Objective-C.  I am very sure I haven't found my "Smalltalk voice" and
help in improving my Smalltalk idioms would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am looking for a way to write tests for the code.  Because
much of the code is based on Seaside/Magritte callbacks, it seems
difficult to test the code without being able to simulate these
calls.  Any pointers to testing would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David