[Newbies] RE: Why Squeak is so sloooow?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:52:44 UTC 2006

Hi antonio

You should pay attention that some aspects of morphic are slow.
Lot of events are generated.... Now squeak is reasonably fast (much
faster than python and ruby in general).
Can you tell us more about the kind of game you want to build.
You can also use VisualWorks non commercial which is quite fast.

Stef