[Newbies] tutorials

Jerry Muelver hytext at dwave.net
Sat Sep 23 01:20:40 UTC 2006

Where are the step-by-step tutorials for Squeak beginners? I would
expect the basic tutorials to show up on the newly-installed Squeak
image as projects, like the Readme and Smalltalk Introduction projects.
Where can I find a tutorial that will show me how to build a project
that will load, edit, and save a text file, and deploy that project on
Win, Mac, and Linux?

Assurances that I could "simply browse for the information" in the image
would not be helpful. Neither would pointers to SqueakMap, until they
detailed a basic tutorial project.

---- Jerry Muelver