[Newbies] Deleting mistakes

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Sep 24 10:51:28 UTC 2006

Il giorno sab, 23/09/2006 alle 22.35 -0400, Jim Norman ha scritto:
> I'm new to Squeak, so please bear with me.  I'm doing the Magritte
> Tutorial and have accidently created a class method that I misnamed.
> How can I delete a class method?  I don't find this in any of the
> documentation or the White book.
> Also, how do I properly classify methods when adding them?  (i.e.
> proper selection in pane left of method listing).

In the method categories pane (third from left) do a middle click, then
"new category" to create a new category. Then type your methods' code in
the lower pane with your new category selected.

You can also use drag and drop from the methods pane to the methods
category pane to change the category of an already existing method.

	Giovanni