[Newbies] Changing the language to Spanish on Squeak3.9g

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Sat Sep 23 12:58:38 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm using various images of Squeak, but I would like to practice with
the next one. So I downloaded and updated the Squeak3.9g image and now
in the "about this system" on the Squeak flap I get:

Squeak3.9gamma
latest update: #7061
Current Change Set: Unnamed

I enabled the option "show the main docking bar" and then go to the
"Configuration" menu and tried to change the language to Spanish, but I
get this error message:

MessageNotUnderstood: TTCFont >> FontArray

And I get the message again and again browsing between projects. Another
thing is that, if I made a new project. I can see the shared tabs, but
not the main docking bar. In that case I need to disable and enable it
again to see it in the project.

¿Any pointer to a solution?

Thanks,

Offray