[Newbies] Licence

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 14:15:37 UTC 2006

Hiya,

This has probably been asked a gazillion times, but with the 3.9
release, I was wondering if anything had been done about the embedded
Apple Fonts and the current Squeak Licence.

In plain terms I would like to know that if I do not modify any
underlying code, and I preserve the licence with the 'application', that
I can create any application with Squeak and distribute it for free or
for profit.

A little clearer: I create a Squeak image, tailored to a specific
requirement (let's say for example: A game) that I can then give away or
sell.

Cheers,

Luis.