[Newbies] Problem at www.squeak.org ? - Part 2...

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 10:04:26 UTC 2006

Ooopsy, should have done this earlier. Checked the Weekly Squeak
(http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/):

Squeak.org is down
September 28th, 2006
Since yesterday, the servers hosting the various *.squeak.org and
*.squeakfoundation.org service are offline. They soon will be online
again, but unfortunately this may take a couple of days.

Cheers,

Luis.

 > Hiya,
 >
 > It this affecting everyone else? Haven't been able to get into the
 > Squeak website for two days now. I had assumed a 'minor' outage as the
 > updates were pushed through for 3.9, but now it looks a little >
worrying!