Morph Window -> Class? (was: [Newbies] error loading .pr file)

Andrew Dabrowski dabrowsa at indiana.edu
Sun Apr 1 18:16:02 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply to my last message.  Now I have a follow-up
question.

If I want to save my project as a .cs file, then I will have to convert
my gui window (just a systemWindow with some buttons and textMorphs)
into a proper class that shows up in the browser, correct?  That is, my
window was not coded, but put together interactively by dragging
supplies out and using the viewer to attach scripts.  Is there a way to
convert the final product into a code format that can be exported in the
.cs file?

In VisualWorks (which I am also looking at but have not worked with at
all) there seems to be a way to do this: the InstallOnClass utility.  Is
there something comparable in Squeak?