Morph Window -> Class? (was: [Newbies] error loading .pr

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Apr 2 05:51:04 UTC 2007

Hello Andrew,

AD> Would I be correct in thinking that real Squeak developers must not use
AD> the interactive gui-building tools in Squeak because those tools don't
AD> produce results that can be easily packaged?

that depends what you mean by packaged.

I packaged means an application you will just deliver an image with
the gui set up the way you want it. Nobody cares how you built that
gui.

Personally I start with interactively building a gui (often only a
proposal of a gui) and then I switch to code.

But then, Am I a real Squeak developer? :-))

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net