Morph Window -> Class? (was: [Newbies] error loading .pr

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 3 11:53:19 UTC 2007

El 4/3/07 8:44 AM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> Edgar is right about that one - when loading a .pr in a newer image
> you can do all sorts of adjustments to make it work. This works in
> the Squeakland line of images for example - but it takes dedicated
> efforts to ensure loadability.
>
> - Bert -

Bert you always inspire me , as all what Squeakland do

I got the etoys-2.0-1217.image , but I can found any way of get Tools ,
World menu, etc.

The final product could have a "programmer mode" (Morphic)?

Could the Squeakland people have interest in OLPC to 3.10 and 3.10 to OLPC
way of loading things ?

Edgar