[Newbies] regd databases and networking in squeak

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:52:00 UTC 2007

Look up Lex Spoon's chapter on Squeak networking:
www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks/CollectiveNBlueBook/parsia%202.pdf

For client-server network programming, you might look at
MaClientServer, which is part of Magma, an OO database for Squeak. You
can load it separately from Magma. Search mail archives and Squeak IRC
for references.