Morph Window -> Class? (was: [Newbies] error loading .pr

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Fri Apr 6 22:11:44 UTC 2007

  Edgar,

> > Interest yes, but we don't have any resources to spare for this,
> > unfortunately.
> >
> > - Bert -
>
> Once what 3.10 was in beta could you have time to supervise me like Ralph do
> now ?

  For the "interest" part, I'm writing an externalization scheme for
EToys that doesn't so much depend on the internal structure of Squeak
objects.  This is more portable than current ImageSegment.

  The main purpose of this is to carry Etoys contents beyond Squeak,
but for among different Squeak versions, this externalized format
should help to get projects migrated.

-- Yoshiki