[Newbies] making directory available online

Navodit Kaushik navoditk at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 9 21:37:03 UTC 2007

Hi

I have a directory containing many files which I want to be able to access over the internet. Ideally I would like this directory to be put up in my squeaksource.com project repository and then anyone having internet access should be able to connect to this directory and retrieve data from the files therein. I am not sure how to go about this in Squeak. Any suggestions?

Navodit