[Newbies] Re: Squeak Firefox plugin on Linux

Andrew Dabrowski dabrowsa at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 12 00:18:15 UTC 2007

I tried installing your deb file but got the following error.  Do I have
to do something with the changes file before installing the deb?

Selecting previously deselected package squeakland.
(Reading database ... 238563 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking squeakland (from .../deb/squeakland_3.8-4u_all.deb) ...
Setting up squeakland (3.8-4u) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/squeakland.postinst: 33:
/usr/lib/squeak/npsqueakregister: not found
dpkg: error processing squeakland (--install):
  subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127