[Newbies] Re: [Newbie's] Strange behavior on Squeak 3.10 alpha

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 11 19:37:55 UTC 2007

El 4/11/07 12:33 PM, "Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas"
<offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co> escribió:

> I'm still too newbie to know how to use Monticello, but I will try to learn.

Welcome to the "forced to use" :=)

> My main problem is that I can not export from 3.10alpha as a pr file...
> I don't know what's wrong. Just I get the metadata form and saving grid,
> but then nothing, I can't choose if I want to publish my project on the
> hard disk or on the web.

Again no idea. Here I put a picture of in development "FunSqueak"
As you could see, Fabrik, Wonderland, MathMorphs and some old of me.
You try http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3.10alpha.7081.zip ?

And we are working all time, now you should get 7084.
This morning we (Damien , I ) chat long to figure what was wrong with some
what Jerome do Mantis bug reports , but don't show in my image.
The story ends with Damien could cook some new test.

> Vale, te enviaré correos privados para esas pequeñas cosas. Gracias por
> todo el trabajo en 3.10 y por un Squeak más modular.
>
> Chao,
>
> Offray

Ya lo tenemos a fredy en nuestra lista, faltas tu.
La semana que viene empiezo con un nuevo grupo.
Comisionare alguno para hacer una pequeña guia "Sobreviviendo al 3.10" :=)

Edgar