[Newbies] Re: Squeak Firefox plugin on Linux

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Apr 12 15:53:45 UTC 2007

That's exactly the problem - until very recently, both Mozilla and
Firefox linked to libXt by default. Now Firefox does not anymore. So
our new version links libXt directly into the squeak plugin. It
should be sufficient to install the new plugin, and manually run
npsqueakregister. Or even manually create the symlinks from
npsqueak.so into your browser's plugins directory (that's all
npsqueakregister does).

- Bert -