[Newbies] Re: Squeak Firefox plugin on Linux

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Sun Apr 15 00:02:46 UTC 2007

Hi all,

As a related matter, but not for Linux platform, we're trying to the a
Firefox portable version with Squeak Plugin included. We have copied the
NPSqueak.dll which comes with small-land image windows instalation. It
works fine and load any page with Squeak content (well the ones with
their url  attached to the http://squeakland.org/project.jsp? ). If we
move the Firefox Portable app to another computer it loads fine, and
each time it loads the *pr file in the url as an argument of the
SqueakPlugin.image. If we named SqueakPlugin.image to another image it
loads fine anyway, but we're wondering if it's possible to move that
image with the Firefox Portable app. There is any need for a change or
an special location of the SqueakPlugin.image or any change in the
NPSqueak.dll

Thanks a lot,

Offray