[Newbies] Publishing a project on a Squeak project repository

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Apr 19 00:19:39 UTC 2007

Hi all,

We're using Squeak 3.10 alpha#7068 because is the one which works
properly with the Small-land dock bar (previous 3.9 and 3.10 versions
have problems keeping the dock bar in all projects even with the "show
main docking bar option enabled). But I have  a problem. When I try to
publish a project on a Squeak Repository (say the Squeakland-BSS or
Squeakland SuperSwiki) I get this message:

ConnectionTimeOut: send data timeout; data not send.

It happens almost immediately after choosing the Squeak repository of
project. How can I publish projects with this image (or something with
the same look and feel)

Cheers,

Offray