[Newbies] Looking at Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 27 09:26:41 UTC 2007

El 4/26/07 9:38 PM, "Michael van der Gulik" <mikevdg at gulik.co.nz> escribió:

> 3. You can save Morphic projects as .pr files. I don't know much about
> these. I think there was something in Squeak called "Bobs super swiki"
> or something which lets you play with these, but that may be obsolete by
> now.
Not true. .pr files are used.
I just put my experimental 3.10 image without Etoys and Nebraska and a
couple of old projects converted for use with this image.
People could see what a lot of fun is possible without Etoys.

What IS true is what .pr files usually works without problems between same
versions of Squeak.

That is projects saved with 3.8 image works fine in another 3.8 image.
Using the project in 3.7 is impossible.
Using the project in 3.9 or 3.10 could work some times or you need more
Squeak what a newbie have in some cases.

Edgar