[Newbies] Loading package plus dependencies via monticello

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Aug 2 09:51:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I like to bootstrap an image with my own application.
Until now I had a base installation of the application
and did an upgrade with a script provided at the command
line.

I use

repo := (MCDirectoryRepository new
            directory: (FileDirectory on: repositoryPath)
       	).
(repo loadVersionFromFileNamed: releaseFile) load.

Now I'm trying to do a bootstrap without having the
application installed. But the way I use it Monticello
is unable to resolve dependencies to file them in.
How can I provide Monticello with information where it
can find the files to resolve the dependencies?

thanks,

Norbert