[Newbies] RE: RE: delegation vs inheritance

gruntfuttuck gruntfuttuck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:36:20 UTC 2007

Hi Ron

Sorry for the confusion. I'm just using Stack as an example, I don't need to
use it. I'm just curios of the design choose between delegating (or
forwarding) vs inheritance. Couldn't Stack inherit from LinkedList and
specialize it. I'm not questioning the design choose but just trying to
learn how to make good design decisions.

Regards, Darren