[Newbies] RE: RE: RE: delegation vs inheritance

gruntfuttuck gruntfuttuck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:44:46 UTC 2007

Hello All

Thank you so much for taking the time to enlighten me on the design choose
between  inheritance and delegation. It would seem to me that such chooses
is are at the core of all patterns and best practises. I hope the
explanation will be of use to others too.
I have my eye on the book; The Design Patterns Smalltalk Companion and I
allready have the wonderful Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns by Kent Beck.
I feel I should say more in resonce to all the replays but because they were
so clear and helpful I have no more questions - I get it! Thank you.

Regards, Darren