[Newbies] Question about resolving package dependencies

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:43:36 UTC 2007

Package Universes has some dependancy management.

I recommend starting with the squeak-dev images put together by Damien Cassou.

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html

eCompletion, Shout, and many other developer goodies are in there to
start. Uses package universes to load even more.

He also has a squeak-web that includes seaside, scriptaculous, shore, pier, etc.