[Newbies] Omnibrowser?

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:24:38 UTC 2007

Well, Omni is a framework for writing browser like tools. So there is
an Omni System Browser and an Omni Debugger and an Omni Process
Browser.

None of them tell the end user that they were written with Omni. If
you inspect the morph, look at its model, it is an OBSystemBrowser.

Just learned that the menu in the title bar of the system tools has a
Choose new default browser option.

The Omni System Browser does have the code to generate accessors. It
is in the command ORCmdAccessorInstVarRefactoring. I don't see how to
activate it in the menus. I believe it is a bug. (I know I was using
this refactoring in the last month via a menu).

I did see the method cmdInstVarRefactroings (note the misspelling). It
doesn't seem like it is sent in my image.