[Newbies] how to search for text?

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 1 07:10:24 UTC 2007

Whoa. I thought you were just being polite, saying something that just
re-enforced what you'd already said. I skimmed over your email.

It's the early morning when all real computer science gets done. For no real
reason, hours and hours later, I re-read your email, and realized I hadn't
caught what you were saying at all. Bert, that IS a cool trick!

Chris