[Newbies] Re: how to search for text?

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 4 03:42:41 UTC 2007

To do Bert's neat trick on Vista (and so I'm assuming XP) with Squeak 3.9 do
the following. Click on the background and call the World menu (or any
menu). Scroll down to open (or whatever). Put your finger on the shift key,
and then hit the left mouse button. The word "open" appears twice, once in
red. Then Alt-Shift-E. A browser comes up with all methods with the string
of the menu name "open". Apparently everything's an object... :)

Chris